Annual Giving is a yearly fund-raising initiative dedicated to supporting projects that improve and enhance the educational experience at Bannockburn School. In the past, Annual Giving has enabled Bannockburn to invest significantly in the growth of its community.
As a registered charity, Bannockburn issues tax receipts for all donations. Any amount is welcome and deeply appreciated. Please visit this page for updates on this year’s Annual Giving projects, and to find out how to donate. Thank you for your support.
Funds raised by Annual Giving have contributed to:
- The construction of two Toddler classrooms
- Expansion of the Lower Elementary classroom
- Upper Elementary renovation and expansion
- Installation of bathrooms in all Primary environments
- Enhancement of security systems for our children’s safety
- Purchase of supplementary Physical Education, Music, Art and Library equipment and resources