Summer Program 2017
The love of learning keeps going during the summer months at Bannockburn! Bannockburn will offer exciting and fun day programs for children of all ages, running between June 26th – August 4th 2017.
Please click on our Bannockburn Summer Program Brochure below to learn about our exciting summer lineup.
If you think that the Bannockburn Summer Program is what your kids need to have a fun-filled and enriching summer this year, don’t wait! Register now as spaces are limited!
Bannockburn School also offers a Toddler Summer Program and a 3 Year Old Summer Program only for Bannockburn students. The Summer program is an extension of our Toddler and Primary programs with some exciting additions including classroom time, gym and library experience, art lessons and musical movement activities. The Toddler Summer program runs from June 26th-August 4th.
Summer Work Opportunity
Type: Summer Day Camp Counsellors
Location: Bannockburn School, Toronto
Bannockburn School is located in North Toronto and is considered a leader within Montessori education. Bannockburn School is offering a Summer Camp for children aged three to twelve. The program will be offered for six weeks and includes sports, science, drama, engineering, and art activities. We are looking for counsellors that are energetic, creative, dedicated, and team-oriented.
- Responsibility: Ensure summer program participant safety at all times
- Leader: Lead youth aged 3-12 in camp games, multisport, science, drama, arts, music, and engineering activities
- Team-Oriented: Work collaboratively within a staff to create and deliver engaging programming
- Motivated: Engaged, enthusiastic, energetic are all attributes that will help the applicant succeed within our summer program environment
Relevant Qualifications and Experience:
- Previous experience working with youth within a school, camp, or extra-curricular setting
- Experience organizing and leading activities
- Creative and able to be flexible with their thinking
- Demonstrated ability to work within a team
- CPR/First Aid course certification
- Must be 16 years of age
We are looking for counsellors to be available to work for the duration of our summer program which runs Monday to Friday, 8:30 am – 4:00 pm. The program starts on June 26th and runs for six weeks until August 4th. All staff will be required to take part in a staff orientation during the week of June 19th.
How to Apply:
Download and complete the application form below and submit it along with your cover letter and resume to Janelle Moyle and Donna Paul at email@example.com. Applications will be reviewed as they are received. Successful applicants will then be contacted for an interview.